Make the Most of Your Initial Visit
We realise you may not be feeling well and it can be intimidating facing the possibility of an operation. Organize your thoughts by completing your Patient History - Self Reporting form prior to arriving in the office. This will help assure you do not forget to bring up a point you would like addressed.
- Make a list of questions.
- Advise us of any testing you have completed so we can review the results before you arrive.
Before Your Operation
- Fill postoperative pain prescription and pick up OTC stool softener.
- Confirm directions to the surgery facility.
- Bring your insurance card, advance directive, medical power of attorney if you have these documents.
- Bring comfortable clothes for after the procedure.
- Some hernia patients may be asked to bring a pair of properly fitting compression shorts to the operation to be worn immediately after their procedure in completed. Click for examples.
- Some breast surgery patients may be asked to bring a sports bra with front closure.
"We have some flexibility to schedule patients on a same day basis for urgent problems. On rare occassions I may respond to an emergency surgery and clinic patients may be asked to wait or be rescheduled. We will always do our best to keep you informed if any of these urgent circumstances arise. "
- Dr. J
We are included in a wide variety of health insurance plans.
Before your clinic appointment please view our list of participating insurance plans here.
If you would like to make an appointment and check your insurance with one of our staff, please phone ahead and we'll be glad to assist you.
(913) 432-4355 We will see you soon!
General and Minimally Invasive Surgery
Carlo Jurani, M.D Lingbo Fan, M.D.